Energy Resource Management
energy costs are on the rise. Are you prepared?
Optimization of energy is no longer an optional activity. In the
next few years, the cost to operate and cool IT systems will exceed
the purchase price of the equipment. By clever design and implementation,
IT requirements can be incrementally reduced to lower energy demand
without impacting systems performance.
- IT Energy Management
- Energy Monitoring Systems Design
- Power Consumption Optimization
- Efficient Infrastructure Planning
- Energy Management ROI/TCO
- Environment Impact Analysis
- Energy Efficiency Culture Training
With a properly structured strategy, energy savings of 10-15%
can be achieved immediately, and with an energy efficiency optimization
plan in place, reductions of up to 50% or more can be realized.