Center Enhancements Inc. is a Professional IT Consulting Firm that specializes in strategic IT planning services and complex storage
systems design. We provide analysis, specification, architectural
design, implementation and project management for complex and highly
sophisticated information storage systems and infrastructure.
Our company is comprised of a group of senior IT Architects,
Technical Specialists and Subject Matter Experts joining us from
some of the largest Professional Services organizations in the world.
our employees have held roles such as Solutions Architect,
Enterprise Architect, Lead Project Architect, Senior Project Manager,
Technical Group Lead, Lead Infrastructure Architect, and other senior
roles on projects for Fortune 500 and Fortune 100 companies. All
employees of Data Center Enhancements Inc. have significant backgrounds
in the high-end computing industry, and were previously employed
by such industry leaders as Unisys, IBM Global Services, PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, and Computer
Product / Service
Data Center Enhancements Inc. provides a variety of IT architectural design and implementation services to the industry. Our hardware and software
offering consist of a wide variety of SAN and NAS-related items
available for resale through our Channel Partner agreements with
key industry manufacturers. These items are provided via our 7x24
Internet shopping cart, and available as direct order products through
our sales organization.
We provide a unique combination
of advanced technical design skills, large corporation experience,
and senior business development savvy. We feel there is a substantial
and growing market for a vendor-neutral, highly skilled, impeccably
honest consulting firm that can complete complex and sophisticated
systems designs that consistently exceed client expectations.
What Makes Us Stand Out From the Rest?
- Our employees are required to be fully accountable for information they provide, recommendations they make, work they perform, and results produced by their efforts
- We maintain a staff of Senior IT Architectural specialists with deep knowledge and experience in large project deployment and a proven record of successful completions
- We actively recruit Subject Matter Experts and Thought Leaders specifically trained in emerging technologies and disruptive technological breakthroughs
- All DCEI Enterprise IT Architects have achieved certified IT Architecture credentials from the leading commercial vendors in their respective fields
- All DCEI IT Architects are trained on, and utilize a singular, proven methodology set to ensure consistent implementation of advanced IT architectures, industry standards and best practices
- Each employee must complete at least 120-hours of approved advanced technical training in their particular specialty every year
- Our consultants come from large company backgrounds, and have previously held senior technical positions at such industry powerhouses as IBM Global Services, Unisys Corp, Computer Sciences Corp, PricewaterhouseCoopers LLC, Accenture and others
- We hire only IT Specialists, Subject Matter Experts, and Thought Leaders with a minimum of 25-years or greater experience in their respective technologies or have demonstrated they are a "rising star" within their field.